Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Computer Parts and ThingLinks

It's been a crazy school year so far. I can't believe how fast the year is passing by. Only three weeks until Thanksgiving break. Currently students are hard at work learning about the different parts of a computer and creating a ThingLink of their computer parts. A ThingLink is an interactive picture. They are pretty cool and fun to make. Hopefully students will finish their ThingLink this week and then create a blog post about the project. Look for links to student blogs on the right hand side of my blog page.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so impressed with your class! I train teachers on teaching with technology at Hamshire-Fannett. It looks like I could learn something from your students... I need a hardware refresher! Wonderful work, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a kind comment! We would love to see how your teachers are using technology in their classrooms.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it Mr Spare Parts Online

    ReplyDelete